Have you ever wondered what is under the sea as you paddle along or what creatures live in the rock pools you pass when you pull up for lunch? Sea kayaking is the ideal way to discover this submerged world and observe the spectacular wildlife of Pembrokeshire. The off-shore islands host a plethora of nesting birds such as puffins, guillemots, razorbills, kittiwakes, fulmar and oystercatchers in the months between March and June. Towards the autumn the beaches of the mainland and the islands are home to large numbers of Atlantic Grey seals and their pups. Both can be responsibly observed for the duration of the pupping season. Come and join us and wonder at the amazing diversity of our North Atlantic Wildlife.
We offer bespoke wildlife specific trips as well as scheduled Skomer and Ramsey weekend trips.
For course and trip dates please check our Calendar here.
You need to be:
- Physically and mentally fit
- Comfortable in and on the water
- Able to swim or be happy to float
- Have paddled a kayak or sit on top previously (for at least five days)
We will provide:
- Top quality coaching and guiding utilizing local knowledge.
- Individualized coaching to maximize personal development.
- The use of one of our fleet of high quality P and H custom sea kayaks.
- Touring paddling jacket
- Personnel PFD (floatation vest)
- Long John wetsuit
- Concise feedback with an action plan to develop your kayaking.
Please refer to the calendar for dates and contact us for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org