Introduction to Sea Kayaking
2 Days: £180
3 Days: £250
4 Days: £320
5 Days: £380
Now is the time, pick up a paddle, grab a boat and come and try Sea kayaking. Our Introduction to sea kayaking courses are designed to give you a grounding in basic sea kayaking skills whilst allowing you to discover the wonder and beauty of the Pembrokeshire coastline.
We offer a range of courses from 2 days to 5 day throughout the year. The multi day course allow us more time to develop skills and to explore different environments allowing us to use the varied venues around the Pembrokeshire coastline.
During the course we will cover the basics of sea kayaking including:
- Basic boat handling
- Simple navigation and tidal planning
- Safety and rescue training
- Marine and environmental awareness
All courses are designed around the needs of the students.
Due to our small group sizes you will get plenty of coaching time to allow you to reach your potential.
You need to be:
- Physically and mentally fit
- Comfortable in and on the water
- Able to swim or be happy to float
- Have paddled a kayak or sit on top previously (for at least five days)
We will provide:
- Top quality coaching and guiding utilizing local knowledge.
- Individualized coaching to maximize personal development.
- The use of one of our fleet of high quality P and H custom sea kayaks.
- Touring paddling jacket
- Personnel PFD (floatation vest)
- Long John wetsuit
- Concise feedback with an action plan to develop your kayaking.
Please refer to the calendar for dates and contact us for further information on email@example.com
Introduction Sea Kayaking courses run at various times of the year, and as long as there is two people the course will go ahead.
For course dates please check our Calendar here.
We also offer a long term mentoring program, this includes reduced rates for participants with a long term action plan being drawn up and used to guide your development over several months. If you are interested in this program please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org